środa, 23 lutego 2011

Nowa prezentacja - Fajna?

 








|| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||     




   

Alicjaf13✮

My Life
My Name I's Alice I'm very cute girl.I live in Poland I love itI have a black/blue hair ,but i love it my hair.I have brown eyes I like music ,Lady Gaga I lovit Born this way
. Stardoll
I'm on stardoll one years .I'm Cover Girl I have best album end desing.I love Desing and did prezentacion I collector LE but I have small collectior of Le
Colors is my life

I love colors ! My doll ar Pink,Blue,RED,Yello ,Greed I love Colors and my doll two !
  Thanks For Visit My suite!   
 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||







© Presentation Made By Alicjaf13.Don't Copy .Copy I report you ;)


 

2 komentarze:

  1. Alicjo, jest śliczna, lecz posiada wiele błędów gramatycznych. Jeśli chcesz to mogę Ci pomóc je poprawić :)

    flondra42

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Dziękuję z miłą chęcią !

    OdpowiedzUsuń